Monday, December 10, 2007

Birds are Beautiful ...and so are Leah's new hats!

If you stop by Bluebird Books, you'll see some new items, including a line of sweet postcards, totebags and magnets by local artist Laura Glazer called Birds are Beautiful. I'm really glad she's joined us at the shop.

Also, Leah has been very busy designing new hats for children. Many feature lovely vintage buttons. She also created delectable hand-sewn felt "bacon and eggs", "BLTs" and "strawberries." They'd make great stocking stuffers for the pre-school set. I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

Speaking of stockings, I recently made felted wool stockings, which are available at the shop as well. Plus there are delicate paper ornaments that can be filled with treats to hang on the tree.

As you can see, we are decked out for the holidays! I've been doing most of my Christmas shopping At the Warehouse and it looks like many others are too. Last Saturday, which was "Buy Local Day", we had a great crowd of people enjoying not being at the mall.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your things they are cool from emma